CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 0

I am at the beginning of my journey. Technically, I have 5 days to go before my journey begins. I had my 3rd baby six weeks ago, and I am not going to let myself stay big or get bigger.
In 5 days I'm starting a weight loss challenge. I'm pretty nervous, but I'm glad there will be something to keep me accountable. The challenge is 10 weeks. I'm hoping this is a good jumping off point. I have much a long way to go. More than 10 weeks for sure. But I've got to start somewhere. Today I heard someone say that NOW is the time to change. It's going to be hard, but it will only get harder to start.
A little introduction:
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom. My kids are 3.75, 2, and 6weeks. My husband is a full time college student and we live on a very tight budget. This all causes stress and not much sleep in my life. I am 5 foot 3 inches and have hovered around 200 pounds for a couple of years.
My complaints right now are depression, fatigue, and lack of clothing that fit (and refusal to purchase new ones in the sizes that do.) I have also recently (after the baby was born) developed borderline hypertension. Yuck. DEFINITELY need to fix that.
At this point, I am going to be using Weight Watchers and the Couch to 5K training program. My BIGGEST challenge is going to be giving up soda.

5 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment