CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Nutritional Information

Tonight my parents were staying in a city about 2 hours away. Being one who LOVES to eat out, and LOVES to visit with my parents, we packed up the family and drove to see them. We ate at one of my favorite places and I looked up the nutritional information on their website before we left. That way I could figure the weight watchers points and know what I wanted to eat. HOLY COW. I did not realize the amount of fat everything has, especially the salads. It made me really glad that I have such control over our food at home.

This week I also made an effort to add more fiber to my diet. Do grown up things like pass on the Cap n Crunch and choose the fiber cereal instead. I can't believe what a difference it made in my hunger levels. Now, sugar cereals are not a daily thing in my life, and the fiber cereal has been a regular, but I have taken the time to document and pay attention to my hunger levels. The whole eating when I'm hungry thing instead of eating just to eat. It is sad that "eating only when hungry" isn't as easy as it sounds. I am really having to learn how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment