CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 6 Day 1

Last week 191.2
This week 190.2
Change -1

I KNOW my eating was not as good as it could have been this week. :)
This week my goal is to drink lots of pure water.

I am falling into a crystal light/diet soda trap that I don't want to be in. This week my goal is to drink the recommended 8-10 glasses of water each day. I am a nursing mom, so I should be on the high end of that. I am thirsty enough to drink that much, but I don't like the taste of the water in our town. If it takes me purchasing water and only drinking it is specific containers then so be it.

On a happy note, I went shopping to use a rebate check that was expiring. I purchased clothes from the misses section. The larges fit, but I went with XL because they are 100% cotton. My husband was proud because I chose to purchase 3 shirts for me. My size 16 pants are starting to bag. It is fun to see this progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment