CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 2 Day 1

One week down. I was down 5 pounds, which is a good start. I am not expecting to have big losses every week, but it is fun to see the scale drop like that.
My husband and I have discussed doing P90X. I am not sure we are that motivated, but doing it together would help. We have a problem consistently reading our scriptures together. This is a bigger commitment than that. Hm. I really am anxious to start exercising and other than a little stretching I didn't ever have an opportunity to leave the kids this week. Not necessarily excited, but I'm anxious and ready.

I have appreciated the Weight Watchers points as a guide. I really do feel like I have control over what I eat, not that there is a "diet" controlling me.

Current weight: 199.9
change -5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment