CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 5 Day 2

This week's post on the challenge blog:

Violet- Week 5
Last week: 192.8
This week: 191.2
Loss of 1.6

Woo hoo! A loss is a loss. And if I lose slow and steady by changing my diet and exercising consistently I am more likely to keep it off. :)

This is the last week of the team part of the challenge. I went out of town this weekend, and had a sugary splurge each day. I am not feeling like I "ruined my diet" which is different from how I've viewed occasions like this in the past. I am really just ready to get back to a good routine now that I'm home. We did lots of walking and moving in general while we were gone which was great.

Things I've noticed this week.
  • Sugary soda is a trigger for me. I can't stop when I have even a sip. Must stay away from it.
  • Really journaling/writing down what I'm eating makes a big difference in what I put in my mouth.
  • It's been long enough since I started changing my eating habits that sweet treats don't taste as good as they used to. I was sick to my stomach after a couple of bites. It was kindof fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment